22.9.09

Summa~ Borscht!

What an incredible summer it's been...filled with several park visits, picnics, thunderstorms, a few birthday parties, wading pools, special visitors (of the sister variety!), and a trip to SK...! Take these simple ingredients and throw them together, and you have yourself one yummy, heart-warming bowl of Zumma Borscht-y goodness! I've taken a gazillion pictures over the summer, so I think I might just post a few*...
. . . .

Slurpees and Ice Cream...summer staples!
. . . .





Puddles, parks and walks...but mostly puddles. =]
. . . .

...free zoo day.
. . . .

And my favorite:

...visiting family in SK. (didn't take nearly enough pictures, though.) =]

. . . .


(Beach or Bust!)


Ahhh, and of course, the September beach.....was awee-some!
. . . .
[* The term being relative]
Well, that was fun...thanks to the help of Picnik...and some time, of course. =]

1 comment:

V. said...

thanks for commenting..!!!!

it is really early now, and my day is just starting but I'll be back later to check out more of your blog.

Be blessed today!

V.

http://www.repurposed.wordpress.com