6.10.09

Transparent.


My journey has led me to a point of self-exposure, and as much as I invite the vulnerability, lately I have found myself struggling with the follow-through! My eyes are being opened to see just the kind of person my friends and family see in front of them, and no wonder these relationships are strained. I am choosing to make changes in the way I live and, with much hope, would like to reconstruct these relationships as the woman I know that I am, and maybe find new ones on the way. I believe that in living a life of transparency the Spirit within me will be allowed to shine as I tear away at my self-constructed walls of shame, fear, inadequacy, and regret…. I have been offered an incredible gift, and with it the freedom of knowing that I am loved with purpose. Having accepted this gift, I must accept my responsibility in nurturing it to it's utmost potential. I have squanderred it, stifling it's maturity. But it has become my desire to share it with you; so that together we may find joy in the beauty of life. This is my painting, and this is where I am at. It's just a beginning, but I am already amazed by the possibilities....

1 comment:

V. said...

beautiful!

I'd love to travel it with you!

V.